Thursday, July 22, 2004

I'm in Kilkenny!

Hello Everyone!

I am now in Kilkenny and having a wonderful time!    I spent a day inGlasgow and hung out with a Mexican girl and went to the Museum of modern art etc. No deep fried Mars bars to be found I am afraid, Must go to Aberdeen!  I spent a few days in Dublin!  Dublin is a wonderful city, not quite on the scale of London, I have to say, but still very high up there! I am really enjoying my time!  I was quite tired the first day, but I did go on a tour of Dublin and went around a bit.  The next day I saw Dublin castle and the book of Kells at Trinity College and then I went to this Dublin experience thing, but fell asleep as I was so tired.  I met a nice Kiwi girl and a cute Aussie boy, so I hung out with them until I left Dublin.  I wetn on a ghost tour of Dublin with this guy from Seattle that I met.  It was so super fun!  I then went to the Guiness factory and drank a pint! Then we went to a pub.  I left on the train to come to Kilkenny.  I went on a tour of the castle and the city and then I missed my train, so now I am here tonight and hopefully on my way to either Waterford or Cork and Blarney tommorow depending on the bus/train etc.  The Irish accents are wicked and up for competition with the English, I tell you!  They are playing Pulp in the shop I am in now!   £££  I can't figue out how to type the Euro sign, but here is the pound for you!!! ££££

Yours,
Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home