Monday, August 01, 2005

Hello Again!!

Hello everyone!

I am in Times Square right now and saw an e-mail place and I thought I would e-mail you all again!!

I still am loving New York! I went on a tour of Uptown yesterday and went to the Empire State Building and walked along 5th Avenue and some ice cream outside of Tiffany's, not quite breakfast, but good enough for me! New York is just as good as London, the only thing missing is the British accents. Then I just wandered around!

Sorry, I don't know how much nmore time I have at the computer, so this will be all crazy.

Today I went to went to Brooklyn and had the best pizza at a place under the Brooklyn Bridge. Then to all these places from Saturday Night Fever. The place he buys his pizza friom is still there, but the shirt place is gone. Then i went to Coney Island and it was very kind of English-sea-side amusements type of place.

Then I walked around union square for a bit, went to Soho, the Bloomingdales etc. Then onto Canal street , Chinatown, Little Italy.

I have had really busy days, so it is so nice to sit down for a minute!

Lion King is sold out unforunately, but hopefully I will see something else. I will go to the ticket booth tomorrow.

Hope you are all doing very well and I will talk to you all when i get back!

Natalie

2 Comments:

Blogger Ayekis said...

Did you get the opportunity to drive around in a car? Very crazy. The traffic volume is huge (obviously!) and people don't like it when you cut them off! I was there in 2001 about 2 weeks before 9/11 and had the opportunity to visit the top of the World Trade Centre. Did you visit the memorial?

2:52 AM  
Blogger Ayekis said...

Did you get the opportunity to drive around in a car? Very crazy. The traffic volume is huge (obviously!) and people don't like it when you cut them off! I was there in 2001 about 2 weeks before 9/11 and had the opportunity to visit the top of the World Trade Centre. Did you visit the memorial? Also, I'm very surprised you've even heard of The Music. Great band! It seems that not many people have heard of them, which is a shame. I'm glad you have!

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home