Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hello from NZ!

Hello!

T and I are having a wonderful time on our holiday. We are quite close to the Northern tip of the North island in a town called Paihia. I think i spelt it wrong, so apologies to kiwi d! Hope you guys are all doing well. We stayed for 3 days with my relatives. It was lovely. The weather is quite chilly. I was so cold last night, but we will see. We will be going to the treaty area tomorrow and then take the bus back to Auckland and hopefully go out with my cousin. Then we are off to OZ the next day.

I saw my cousin A!

I pulled out my camera and my new memory card fell out into the ocean and got swept away and then the wave brought it back. It was amazing. I don't know if it still works and i am scared to use it incase it breaks my camera, but I still have loads of memory space left.

Hope you are having fun in the boiling heat!!!

Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home