Saturday, July 21, 2007

I am in the land down under!

Hello from the land of Ben Lee!

T and I are in Sydney now. We arrived early this evening and I went for a walk around the trendy darlinghurst/ oxford area. There are many shops and cafe's there. T went to bed early so I am checking e-mail and then I will go and organze my backpack before we leave tommorow morning. It was about 14 degrees here at 8pm. So it really doesn't feel too bad.

My ipod is stuck with the screen with a check mark on it that says "ok to disconnect". It will not do anything though. I can not charge it or play music. Any suggestions on how
to fix it please?

T and I spent the last few days on the Northern portion of the North island in beachy/boaty kind of town. We went on a boat trip and saw a pod of dolphins. There were young ones too. We also went to the area where the treaty of Waitangi was signed and saw the big Maori war canoe and the treaty house. It was all very interesting. We then went back to Auckland and went
out with my cousin.

Then this morning we were off to OZ. Hope everything is the Northern hemisphere is going well!!!!

Natalie!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hеya і am for the primary time herе.
Ι found thiѕ board and I in fіnԁing It truly useful & іt hеlped me out
а lоt. Ι'm hoping to offer something again and help others like you helped me.

Also visit my web site General: Travel

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home