Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hello from Sydney!

Hello everyone!

I am in Sydney now staying with my cousins! They are very nice and welcoming and telling me about what to see and picking me up from train stations and printing out boat timetables and things like that. T and I have spent our first day apart, but we will be reunited again tomorrow morning. I woke up this morning and looked around for her and then remembered that she was at her sister's house. All is going very well. I am loving Sydney. It seems quite a bit like London to me. I went to the Rocks and the Circular quay. I took a sightseeing bus all around and then went to Bondi beach. I liked it. Everyone says it is not a nice beach and too touristy, but I had fun! I should go because they have dial up and I am currently tying up their phone line. See you all soon!

Natalie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home